- Why Most Financial Professionals Simply Don’t Get It When it Comes to Social Networking
- Radio Think Tank Talk – Social Networks Warping Society, A Revaluation of Importance
- Importance of Social Networks for Businesses
- The Most Popular Social Networks and Who Is On Them
- Social Networking – Can Your Company Afford Not to Engage?
Author Archives: dayat
Introduction: Companies after ever increasing the speed of utilization of internet and social networks by individuals decided to use social networks to become more and more popular in terms of their banding strategies, positioning, marketing activities, customers services and feedbacks, … Continue reading
How much time do you spend online? According to a time use survey compiled by comScore Media Metric, the average American spends 33.9 hours on the Internet every week. Depending on age and other demographics, this number can double! And … Continue reading